Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Catching up

I've been away for almost a month, so its time to catch everyone up on what's been going on with us.

We'll start with the littlest Cranwell (not for long!): C is crawling!! Yes, she is mobile and moving. She actually tried to chase the cat a few nights ago. A is so proud of her that, whenever he sees her crawl and then sit up, he yells for me to come see. He's been doing that for days, now.

A has been working very hard at keeping his bed dry at night. We are now at three nights in a row and counting. He's growing bigger every day. He'll start swim lessons in a couple of weeks, even though he says, "I already know how to swim. You saw me in the bathtub last night."

My parents are celebrating their 43rd wedding anniversary today. Happy Anniversary! They were married in 1964 at the tender ages of 19 and 21. So, for those of you with a calculator and a rudimentary math background, you can now find out how old my parents are. Mom won't be happy with me about this one!

I had a very interesting thing happen last week: I listen to KBCO radio and I submitted a Select-a-Set (3 songs that may or may not have a theme). They choose select-a-sets and play them over the lunch hour. Mine was chosen to be played! I won tickets to a Goo Goo Dolls concert and a gift card to Panera Bread. I've been so excited about it! The songs I selected were: If I Had A Million Dollars by Barenaked Ladies; Ripple by the Grateful Dead; These Two Hands by Ben Harper. They are all songs that have meant something to B and I over the past 10 years and during our chiropractic journey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.

EllyJane said...

You are tagged.
Check my blog and its your turn to play!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.