Saturday, May 19, 2007

I just invited several of my friends and family to view this blog. I'll be honest - this scares me quite a bit because the people I love the most will be looking at everything I write and will be reading my thoughts. However, if no one reads this blog, why am I writing it?

So to all my invitees - enjoy reading, leave comments and e-mail me about what you read. Hopefully, you'll learn a little about me that you didn't know and I'll find a creative outlet for my thoughts. Thanks for visiting!

Love ya!
Tracy :)

Its only 7:40 a.m. and I've already learned that even scary actions can be a bit fun!

2 comments:

Toddo said...

Yeah, so excited to hear your blogging. And also excited to see photos on your blog of the little ones. Lots of photos please. Hope all is well, everything is groovy in MD ho-hum land.
Love you all,
U-tah

EllyJane said...

I can't wait to read more and see more pictures! (I do love C's cheeks!) I think you'll find blogging a rewarding way to keep people in touch. I do.
You already have two fans!
Emily